Using only the very best technology in nail enhancements our services include LCN Nails and UV Gel Polish, giving our customers a choice of products to suit their needs.
Light Cured Nails – LCN. The versatility of Gel with the strength of Acrylic – 100% allergy free.
Revolutionary Nail Enhancements chemical and 100% allergy free. In 1985, Wilde Cosmetics was the very first European manufacturer to present a revolutionary light-cured synthetic resin system of light-cured products designed to seal, correct, lengthen to create beautiful nail enhancements. This resin system has found its success internationally under the brand name Light Concept Nails – LCN. With over 25 years as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of cosmetic nail products, the success and reputation of the LCN Nail brand is based on a long history of providing exciting, innovative breakthroughs to the world of cosmetic science.
LCN light cured products do not use acetone, solvents or acids. Continued use of these types of solvents, especially acetone, will compromise the health of your nails. With LCN light cured products clients are able to make a healthy choice for nail enhancements without sacrificing results or performance.
Continued research, development and product improvements ensure the highest level of biocompatibility and lowest heat build-up during the curing process. LCN light cured products are highly durable, flexible to mimic the properties of the natural nail, and do not yellow under UV and sunlight. LCN stand for innovations and highest product quality especially in the field of light-curing synthetic resins. LCN UV Resins are based on material used in the dental field. These Bio-compatible synthetic resins are perfectly suitable for use on natural nails
Today’s clients want high quality products, excellent results and no compromise to the nail and their health. LCN is a versatile resin, with a gel-like consistency, that can be applied over a tip or sculpting form to add length to the nail. It can also be applied as an overlay to enhance strength to weak or fragile nails.
Some of the advantages of LCN nail enhancements :-
- It is 100% allergy free thus ensuring that you do not develop an allergy with repetitive use. Clients often develop an allergy to the monomers, primers and acrylic after many years of use.
- It is a non-porous gel like resin – highly recommended for clients who have repetitive exposure to water.
- It will not yellow or stain – LCN nails are fully cured using UVA rays in one application without requiring a 24 hour cure time, unlike acrylic nails.
- There are no offensive odours or vapours.
- There are no teratogenic risks during pregnancy.
- It is non-toxic and non-aggressive.
- Easily removed by filing – no soaking in aggressive chemicals.
- No primer is used.
- Acetone nail polish remover can be used and will not dissolve the product or remove the high gloss finish.
- This superior technology is an excellent solution for clients who have experienced lifting with traditional acrylic and gel nail products.
- The recommended maintenance for this product is 3 weeks.
LCN Nail Services
- Full Set Tips Natural or French – R450.00
- Full Set Sculptured French – R440.00
- Natural Overlay – R330.00
- Natural Overlay with Full/French Recolution Colour – R500-00
- Rebalance 2 week fill – R230.00
- Rebalance 3 week fill – R280.00
- Rebalance 4 week fill – R300.00
- Nail Repair per nail – R45.00
- Recolution Full or French colour over Overlays – R170-00
- Recolution UV Polish 2in1 Full colour – R230.00
- Recolution UV Polish 2in1 Full Colour including shaping and cuticles R260-00
- Natural Nail Boost Gel Nail Strengthener – R150.00
For those who prefer to continue to use traditional Acrylic and Gel Nail enhancements, we of course offer these options and our qualified Nail Technicians proudly produce the most beautiful sets of nails, overlays, nail extensions and nail art with the widest variety of coloured french nail tips, glitter tips, airbrushed nail tips and freehand nail art.
Please contact us for your nail date. (Prices subject to change without prior notification /E&OE)